skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I S S E J * J E S S I
Tidbits of my random thoughts
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Clean Car
Something about have a freshly cleaned car makes me want to drive more carefully. I think it's because the car feels brand new again. I've never actually paid to have my car cleaned inside, but you can't beat the deal we got on the detailing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jessi
I'm putting into writing some of my randomness.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
10
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
09
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(5)
Relay for Life
Clean Car
Next-Exit-Chinese-Fire-Drill-Driver-Swap
Graying
Terd
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
Check These Out
My Essay Blog: Sagacious Servant Sentiments
Kyle: Knolledge and Wisdom
Kyle & Christie: God's Treasure in Earthen Vessels
Gabe: Only When It's Dark Enough Can You See The Stars
taciturn tenet thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment