Friday, January 22, 2010

Bathroom Irony

I am very skiddish about public bathrooms and only use one when I absolutely have to. Bathrooms are usually the last thing on my mind. Therefore, I find it very ironic that now because of my nausea, the first thing I look for when in a new place is a bathroom!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

HA

Anonymous said...

lol - this is so funny! Whenever we are in public, I now look for a baby changing station and notice the restaurants, malls, stores, that don't have them . . . I feel like such a mom. I think your bathroom irony is only beginning. :)

Amber K said...

Oh, Jessi, I did that, too!! And if I couldn't find that it was a trash can (which I've had to use when I was working) and I'd carry a bucket with me at all times, lol. I'm sure you're feeling better now.